The Magical Manager
My Rocket League Bot
Motivation for this project
In recent years I have spent much of my free time playing Rocket League. I have found it to be a game of never ending complexity and skill which has kept me involved for a number of years. I stumbled upon this reddit post a year ago and began my journey. Today, there is a rich rocket league bot creating community with their own subreddit and discord channel.
Since I discovered Rocket League Bots many improvements have been made to make setup and creation easier than ever before. I highly recommend checking it out.
Check out this slick ball bounce prediction line in purple.
Why make Rocket League Bots?
- build a personal project to put on your resume
- learn or solidify Linear Algebra concepts
- physics in 3D world coordinate system (position, velocity, acceleration)
- matrix transformations (mainly translation and rotation)
- use tools to affect game state, render lines for ball predicitons, and more
- meet others who share love for game bots
Today I started using a habit tracker
Find your first tech job by being first
Users API for my twitch game
Now on Steam:
Enjoy this otter ascii art.